MIA/ORL/NPL/JAX – June 26, 2023 – Civil litigation defense firm, Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A., is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in 2023 Florida Super Lawyers and 2023 Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Selection to Super Lawyers is a months-long process, where nominees are evaluated by their peers in 12 categories of professional achievement. Of the more than 100,000 lawyers in the State of Florida, these twelve have been chosen by their peers for their excellence in practice, as well as their outstanding professional reputations.
The firm would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 Florida Super Lawyers list:
- Jaime L. Baca: Personal Injury General: Defense – Miami
- Oscar J. Cabanas: Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense – Miami*
- Nicholas E. Christin: Estate & Probate – Miami*
- Kevin W. Crews: Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense – Naples*
- Richards H. Ford: General Litigation: Defense – Orlando*+
- Jackson F. McCoy: Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense – Miami*
- Dennis M. O’Hara: Aviation and Aerospace – Miami*
- Richard E. Ramsey: Professional Liability: Defense – Jacksonville*
- Kurt M. Spengler: Transportation/Maritime – Orlando*
*Named to the list for ten years or more
+ Also named one of the top 50 lawyers in Orlando
Super Lawyers Rising Stars also awards extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States. Wicker Smith attorneys recognized in this category with their respective practice area(s), include: