Join Wicker Smith as we partner with the Celebration of the USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection, a complimentary month of virtual events created by women, for women only which runs from July 1st to July 31st, 2020. Choose from any number of offered learning and sharing discussions, health and wellness classes, amazing speakers, and social networking opportunities as you wish.
“We have designed a program that brings the strengths of the USLAW Women’s Connection – connecting, learning, sharing, and networking – and will deliver it across multiple platforms in July,” says Erin M. Diaz, Chair of the USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection and a partner at Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A. in Tampa, Florida. “With such a great variety of virtual programming, participants can join in as many activities as schedules permit.”
The Celebration’s events will include forward-thinking panel discussions, virtual coffee breaks, morning yoga, and plenty of networking. Here is a sample of some of the highlights:
- Special Guest – Cara Brookins, author, speaker and best known for being the mom who built a house with four kids using YouTube tutorials, will kick off the Celebration with a USLAW Coffee Break on July 1.
- Helping others – During the Celebration, the Women’s Connection will promote health and wellness while supporting METAvivor, a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing awareness of advanced breast cancer and equity in research and patient support.
- Women for Women Virtual Panels – These are four one-hour panels. CLE/CE certification will be available for the panels.
- Client Roundtables – These will be topic-specific roundtables with discussion facilitated by member attorneys.
- Social/Networking – Programming shared via social channels and virtual meetings, including motivational Mondays, throwback Thursdays, member spotlights, recommended resources, one-on-ones, and much more.
- Workout Wednesdays – On two Wednesdays during the month, USLAW will host a virtual yoga class and separately a virtual barre class.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Visit US LAW Network, INC to confirm your participation.
- Select which virtual meetings/events/social activities you may be interested in joining.
- Based on your selections, you will receive registration links for programs in each category.
COMPREHENSIVE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Sign up for some. Sign up for all. Participate in live sessions. View programs on demand. Connect with colleagues, peers and friends, make new connections. There will be something to fit varying schedules and interests in this one-of-its-kind USLAW opportunity to highlight women in the legal profession.