MIA/FTL/ORL/PHX/WPB – AUGUST 20, 2020 – Civil litigation defense firm, Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A. is pleased to announce that 13 attorneys have been recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 and Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch 2021.
In addition, Wicker Smith partner Jackson F. McCoy received special recognition as Best Lawyers® 2021 Personal Injury Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” in Miami; only one lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is given this title.
The attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 with their respective practice area(s), include:
- Oscar J. Cabanas, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants | Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Nicholas E. Christin, Litigation – Trusts and Estates | Trusts and Estates
- Jordan S. Cohen, Commercial Litigation
- Richards H. Ford, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Frederick E. Hasty III, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Mandi J. Karvis, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants | Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Leslie A. McCormick, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Jackson F. McCoy, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Dennis M. O’Hara, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Kurt M. Spengler, Commercial Litigation
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021 awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States. Wicker Smith attorneys recognized in this category with their respective practice area(s), include:
- Jessica L. Gross, Appellate Practice
- Spencer S. Keyser, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Jacob J. Liro, Transportation Law
To read more, please visit BestLawyers.com.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For almost 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Throughout 48 countries around the globe, 112,293 industry-leading attorneys are eligible to vote and more than 11 million evaluations are received on the legal abilities of other lawyers, based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”