Welcome to: Wicker Smith O'Hara McCoy & Ford P.A.
Idus Q. Wicker and James A. Smith formed a partnership in Miami, Florida in 1952 with the goal of providing legal services of exceptional quality and creativity to their clients. Throughout the years the firm has changed in size and scope, but the goal of providing exceptional legal representation has remained the same.
Today, the firm has expanded to seven locations throughout Florida in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa, Naples and Jacksonville. Wicker Smith offers legal services in over 20 different practice areas and has a wealth of experience handling complex litigation for a broad variety of clients, ranging from multinational corporations to individuals. The true strength of Wicker Smith resides in our ability to recruit and tenure a talented group of attorneys and staff professionals. Recognition from our peers serves as the benchmark for our success.
- Named 2012 "Go-To Law Firm" in ALM's annual edition of In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies.
- 35 “AV” rated attorneys by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Named 2012 Best Law Firm in Miami for Personal Injury Defense (First-Tier) by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers
- Named Benchmark Litigation’s 2012 list of recommended local litigation firms.
- Thirteen Wicker Smith attorneys named to 2012 list of Florida Super Lawyers & Rising Stars.
- Named 2010 “Top Law Firm” by the South Florida Legal Guide.
Wicker Smith attorneys are consistently recognized among various publications including: Best Lawyers of America, Chamber USA, Florida Super Lawyers, Florida Trend magazine’s Florida Legal Elite and the South Florida Legal Guide.
- SAVE THE DATE for Wicker Smith’s 2014 Claims Seminar