Website Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A.
The rapidly growing West Palm Beach office of Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford, P.A. has openings for 2-5 year associate attorneys focusing on medical malpractice, automobile negligence and general liability. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to join our team!
Wicker Smith takes pride in providing our employees with an excellent work environment, competitive pay and benefits and endless possibility for growth for those who join our team and initiatives to provide the best service to our clients.
We respect our work family and their families at Wicker Smith. We are happy to offer flexible work schedules, necessary balance and support our employees time off.
Wicker Smith is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and should send their resume and cover letter to:
Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A.
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills (Writing sample required)
- Strong and extremely meticulous organizational skills
- Experience in Civil Litigation, including deposition
- Judicial clerkship experience is welcomed, but not required
- Candidates should also possess the ability to take on significant responsibility and be team-oriented.
- High Academic credentials from a respected law school.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org