Website Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A.
The Jacksonville office of Wicker Smith has an immediate opening for a Records Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position will possess 1 to 4 years of litigation experience. Paralegal certification or two year degree preferred. Must type at least 45 wpm and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirement. EOE.
Wicker Smith takes pride in providing our employees with an excellent work environment, competitive pay and benefits and endless possibility for growth for those who join our team and initiatives to provide the best service to our clients.
Wicker Smith is a proud an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to:
- Candidate must be highly organized, have excellent research and writing skills, as well as the ability to exercise sound judgment and think creatively.
- Must have the ability to summarize medical records and be familiar with medical terminology, preparing discovery responses, answering interrogatories and requests to produce, calendar deadlines for motions, responses and other pleadings.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is required.
- The right candidate must be able to work independently.
- Assist attorneys, paralegals, and firm management as requested.
- Document management: obtain, review, and organize case documents.
- Document production: draft subpoenas, notices of production, certificates, authorizations, and other legal documents.
- Collect, review, and note file records, materials, and all other case information as directed.
- Assist with reception area and coverage as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org