Wicker Smith Attorneys Recognized By 2018 Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
MIAMI/PHOENIX – MIAMI – June 18, 2018 – The latest edition of Super Lawyers recognized 18 attorneys from civil litigation defense firm Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A., an honor achieved by less than 5 percent of lawyers statewide. The publication spotlighted excellence in a range of practice areas including medical malpractice, personal injury, estate & probate, construction, transportation, and professional liability.
The 2018 Florida Super Lawyers include:
- Oscar J. Cabanas, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Nicholas E. Christin, Estate & Probate
- Wayne Clark, Jr., Construction Litigation
- Kevin W. Crews, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Richards H. Ford, General Litigation
- Jackson F. McCoy, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Dennis M. O’Hara, Aviation and Aerospace
- Richard E. Ramsey, Professional Liability Defense
- Kurt M. Spengler, Transportation/Maritime
The 2018 Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Jorge Garcia, Personal Injury General Defense
- Jacob J. Liro, Construction Litigation
- Johnathan S. Miller, Civil Litigation Defense
- Chad E. Leeper, Personal Injury General Defense
- Amanda Ritucci, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense
- Michael C. Shue, Civil Litigation Defense
- Heather L. Stover, Personal Injury General Defense
Jacob Liro and Heather Stover made their Rising Starts debut this year.
In addition, our Phoenix partner, Mandi J. Karvis, was recognized as a 2018 Southwest Super Lawyer for her excellence in medical malpractice.
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys in each state across 70 practice areas who have attained the highest degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is based on independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Rising Stars, achieved by less than 2.5 percent of attorneys statewide, honors up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 and under or have been practicing 10 years or fewer.